Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
Raw Rippin!!!!

·
is just really nice.
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Marta's song "feed the ground" takes it for me
I haven't gotten through all of them, I'm heading to bed though. Early morning for me at work, but I heard parts of most of the songs. I dig Mark's intro a lot so far, and Spencer has really improved his vocals and range more than I ever thought possible.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Wait, so each bandmember was the primary writer on one track? That's actually a pretty cool concept for an EP. :yesway:

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
I can't believe this hasn't showed up yet.............

wait for it.............................

:dgaf:

Reactions: noodles

·
Imp Slap
2,033 Posts
Wait, so each bandmember was the primary writer on one track? That's actually a pretty cool concept for an EP. :yesway:
:agreed: I really dig how each guy's song isn't at all just an exploitation of his instrument. If I did a blind test, I'd probably guess most of them wrongly.

I spun it quickly yesterday but still have to sit down and really listen through it. Really looking forward to it.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Yeah, they're cool guys. I just struggle with the legions of djent kiddies using their AxeFX presets and their S2.0 presets and their BKPs and whatnot posting "mixtests" of really shitty derivative works that just aren't as interesting as the original. :lol:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Yeah, they're cool guys. I just struggle with the legions of djent kiddies using their AxeFX presets and their S2.0 presets and their BKPs and whatnot posting "mixtests" of really shitty derivative works that just aren't as interesting as the original. :lol:
What he said.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Loving Nolly's and Matt's song a lot. Also, really dig the NiN vibe on Spencer's track.
Spencer's a pretty big NIN fan, I forgot which song, but he recently did a NIN cover. This sounds really good, I liked Misha's, but haven't heard the whole thing yet.

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts
Jake's song takes the cake for me, hands down. I love that its essentially a prog-pop track. I would listen to Periphery way more than I do if they gave up their "heavy" side and just stayed with that kind of sound.
I feel like most of you will adamantly disagree. :lol:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Wirelessly posted

You're probably right :lol:

I have 't checked it out. Didnt the bulbster make a thread here already? With way less replies? :lol:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts