Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Protest The Hero | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

A track from the new album is on the music player now and to me it seems pretty good. It's not terribly different to the style of the previous album, although I thought that was a brilliant album, so maybe it's not a bad thing. Judging by the new song, the new album should be pretty good and well worth picking up. :yesway:

·

745 Posts
I loved "Bloodmeat" and "Wretch" from the last one, though what I disliked in their music is most of the songs feel/sound the same to me - each one features technical riffs (with some added tapping melodies) but I couldn't recognize what I'm listening to even after a while...
Hope this one will be a little more diversified...

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I loved "Bloodmeat" and "Wretch" from the last one, though what I disliked in their music is most of the songs feel/sound the same to me - each one features technical riffs (with some added tapping melodies) but I couldn't recognize what I'm listening to even after a while...
Hope this one will be a little more diversified...
I definitely get what you're saying, but I'm not holding my breath thinking that each song on the album is going to be drastically different from the next.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.