1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Geoff says he hasn't heard Todd sing yet....I call bullshit.

You know damn well he was checking out the vids like a chick looking at Facebook pictures of her ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend.

I'm more than sure he's fully aware of why he was kicked out, why the fans have been angry over the last several albums, etc. The way he refuses to acknowledge any of it makes him seem like he's got some kind serious form of narcissism.

Maybe it's just his way of avoiding negativity and only seeing the positive in things, but man, he just refuses to see anything from anyone else's standpoint.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Tate is such a delusional cock.

Geoff Tate said:
Geoff: Oh, I hope not! I feel completely free now. I'd never want to go backwards. QUEENSRŸCHE had a glorious legacy, in my opinion. We had a very respectful name. We had a body of work that was very well-respected and very diverse and unique all over the world. We had a stellar reputation. Those three guys, they took that reputation, and they tore it apart and rubbed it in the dirt.
No, Geoff. You did that when you released a string of shitty albums with them, spit on your drummer in front of a live audience, insulted the few fans you had left who did pay to come out and see you, and then took the band on your horrendous "Queensryche Cabaret" tour.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Previews got more life and energy than anything I've heard out of them in a long time.

Sounds a little too 'hard rock' for me and not as, you know, nuanced, proggy hard rock as the Queensryche album I'd *like* for them to put out. Beggars can't be choosers though, I guess. This still blows away anything Tate had that band writing for the last two decades.

·
Premium Member
8,927 Posts
Geoff Taint said:
No, I don't have any regrets. I handled myself in the way that I always handle myself. They chose to go a different route and go about it in a real ugly way. I don't have any regrets. I can definitely sleep at night.
Yeah, because spitting at your bandmates onstage is such a beautiful way of handling one's business.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.