Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
There are plenty of people I know that think NBC is the highlight of the catalog. I think it's good, but not as good as APP.
I started listening at NBC and still love it. FNF just pissed me off. Love STD :flex:. I'm gonna have to pick up a copy of APP, never listened to that one. Not sure what to make of the new song.

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Natural Born Chaos, Figure Number Five, and Stabbing the Drama is where it's at for me when it comes to Soilwork.

I know a lot of people don't like Figure Number Five, but it's probably my favorite Soilwork album.

·
Pizza party!
3,284 Posts
Man, I'm really liking this track. The song writing's interesting, Dirk is beasting it, and it's got clean singing over blasts (which I think is incredibly effective if done right). Hopefully, the rest of the album will stand up to the precedent set here.

Edit: Oh yeah, and a breakdown that actually follows a significant build-up. Not exactly a common occurrence, these days.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Natural Born Chaos, Figure Number Five, and Stabbing the Drama is where it's at for me when it comes to Soilwork.

I know a lot of people don't like Figure Number Five, but it's probably my favorite Soilwork album.
I'm right there with you. I liked the shit out of Figure Number Five, but that's probably because I really like the number 5. Stabbing the Drama is where it pretty much ended for me. I didn't get into anything after that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.