Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Knives!
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello dudes.

New song I wrote while my band record some more tracks, just to keep things going..I really liked one of the riffs so thought i'd continue the idea! As far as i'm aware this wont be a song for my band Sectioned.

I had to record the 'bass' with pitch-shifted guitar because my b5 won't hold the tuning just yet...need to get the nut filed so apologies if that ruins your listening pleasure!

enjoy :)

And check out my band Sectioned if you have time.

·
Knives!
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Eleven thanks man! Me and my Buddy are going to be writing a few more post-rock tracks over the next week :) Hahaha definitely. I have family in Hamilton, next time i'm over i'll convince them to make the 1 and a half hour drive and come jam!!

@angelvivaldi wowww glad you liked it dude! Used the same kit but I used GlitchVST along with some automation and editing to do what I did to the drums :)

·
18,790 Posts
@Eleven thanks man! Me and my Buddy are going to be writing a few more post-rock tracks over the next week :) Hahaha definitely. I have family in Hamilton, next time i'm over i'll convince them to make the 1 and a half hour drive and come jam!!
Nice man, I've played Hamilton a few times and driven there to see shows a few times too (saw Tool there, and Ninjaspy), it's a super-easy drive. Let me know if you ever need bass/keys/extra guitar/vocals/anything, as I'm always down for an e-mail collaboration. :yesway:

·
Knives!
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will do broseph!! That's awesome thanks!

Maybe bass,vocals or piano definitely for some of the ambient stuff although i'm hoping to do bass when I get my b5 all sorted!

what's yo band? hit me up!

·
18,790 Posts

·
18,790 Posts
Dude, that shit is unholy! Love it, how come you left? or did the band break up?

That's absolutely AWESOME.
Nah, band's still together, there was some personal drama, combined with financial trouble, combined with me never writing anything and wanting to do something that's more "me" :lol: To be honest, there's some parts in that stuff that I love, but I was bored overall, and it wasn't worth the personal sacrifice to me (which eventually resulted in me losing my girlfriend of 4 years, which still hurts). Like, they basically are into the band 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are willing to sacrifice everything to make it happen, and I wasn't, so I was holding them, and myself, back.

·
Knives!
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@Eleven Don't worry about it man!! just keep doing that solo shit and show everybody who is boss :) That would cut me up too :(

@Seanbabs Thanks man feel free to ask anything you like!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.