Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Is this the one that's gonna be a massive MMO? I saw an in-game clip on some show that G4 run (probably a conference or something) and it didn't look very pretty which makes me sad :( This world NEEDS a beautiful looking sci-fi MMO

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You all need to quit yer freaking QQing :lol: you can actually play this game as a single player game. (raiding not required or grouping)

This game has more story in it than all previous Bioware games combined Each class will have over 200 hours of storyline. (8 classes x 200)

Vince this game has so much content that the devs have said repeatedly that this game is actually Kotor 3 - 10

·
Uses more gain than you.
4,377 Posts
You all need to quit yer freaking QQing :lol: you can actually play this game as a single player game. (raiding not required or grouping)

This game has more story in it than all previous Bioware games combined Each class will have over 200 hours of storyline. (8 classes x 200)

Vince this game has so much content that the devs have said repeatedly that this game is actually Kotor 3 - 10
+1000000000000

I can not wait until this is out, it's going to fucking rule.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I honestly hope this never comes out :lol:

This is the one thing that could get me into MMOs... and that would be a bad, bad thing.

·
Habitual Line Stepper
490 Posts
Does it make me anymore of a Geek that we already have our Guild site up and running?

·
EFILNIKUFESIN
1,657 Posts
What about a MG. org SWTOR guild?
We definetly have to be on the same server or something. I want to play a smuggler

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Does it make me anymore of a Geek that we already have our Guild site up and running?
:lol:I had my Warhammer site up ages before launch (Twice - once during the Climax days and again when Mythic picked it up). My guild is now waiting on this game as well as Warhammer 40k and Jumpgate.

Lot of other interesting MMOs are in the works tho so it is hard to tell what game the Boys will end up on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts