Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I couldn't stop laughing for like an hour after I read it so I figured it was time to get a sig :lol:

:wub:

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have and they are pretty nice.

I played a 2 Hum model and it sounded pretty good :yesway:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
I just couldnt get into the taylor electrics. They were fantastic in every way, played, looked, sounded out great, but they just were all... awkward. I dunno what it is, but everyone ive talked to thats spent much time with one seems to agree. Im sure theres a lot of folks out there who love em, but i just cant get excited about em.

Look sexy as hell though :agreed:

edit: i was referring to the solid bodies. The t5s and especially the T3s kick serious ass.

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
I just couldnt get into the taylor electrics. They were fantastic in every way, played, looked, sounded out great, but they just were all... awkward. I dunno what it is, but everyone ive talked to thats spent much time with one seems to agree. Im sure theres a lot of folks out there who love em, but i just cant get excited about em.

Look sexy as hell though :agreed:

edit: i was referring to the solid bodies. The t5s and especially the T3s kick serious ass.
:agreed: The T5 and T3 I played were very nice. The solid bodies are lacking something from the playability department. However, they sound consistently very good from the ones I've played, just like the acoustics.

·
Habitual Line Stepper
490 Posts
I did play a T5 and it was pretty bad ass. I had a hard time putting it down. I am yet to actually see a solid body. I may have to pop down to the local shop and check it out.

I miss my 314 CE so much. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts