Metal Guitarist Forums banner

New Tempus Fusion Track WITH VOCALS!

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  budda 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Sounds awesome mate!

Some of the vocals still need a bit of work to get them right on but as is it's still very enjoyable. In my opinion I would change the first verse where the vocals come in growling, It sounds good but kind of bland compared to the catchier parts further into the song. You want to grab people right away when the vocals come in. I dunno though, maybe I've been in a pop band for far too long LOL.

#4 ·
I know exactly what you mean and agree 100% :agreed:
Its deff in the verses that im not happy with on this take espesh that opening one. might try having it with more balls or done in a diff way... danno yet need to have a play around with it but im sure itl be way better soon.

#5 ·
I dig it :).

that first screaming section, the guy is hitting a note and i am sitting there waiting for him to drop 1 semitone down to match the music - it never comes lol. that's some serious use of tension right there :lol:.

and that solo :yesway:

#6 ·
Ha ya im not a fan of it as it is too much
altho itl be pretty much the same i wanna redo it all to get it right - this was more of a scratch track as max didnt know the vocal parts and was kinda guessing
next one will be better :yesway:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.