Ahnold: "Hasta La Vista, Baby"
*end scene*

/awesomemovie
:fawk:
:lol:

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
while the reality doesnt sound like it would be so good, you know everyone really wants another arnold terminator

personally i say fuck that and he does king conan, but i'm not holding my breath

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
while the reality doesnt sound like it would be so good, you know everyone really wants another arnold terminator
I would like to see it. He's not getting any younger either so it's now or never as far as I'm concerned. T2 was a good film but it also had a good story and that's the part that scares me with a new film. A good story seems to take a back seat to special effects with a lot of stuff that's been coming out lately.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I would like to see it. He's not getting any younger either so it's now or never as far as I'm concerned. T2 was a good film but it also had a good story and that's the part that scares me with a new film. A good story seems to take a back seat to special effects with a lot of stuff that's been coming out lately.
Like the most recent Terminator film?

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Wow so all my random banter about skynet and john connor at work last week paid off. Cant wait to tell my GM.

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
I'm confused with what's going on with these movies. I thought there was going to be a trilogy with everything post judgment day starting with Terminator Salvation but now I'm not so sure anymore.
Yeah, thats what i've heard/read too, until today...

And seriously, i (think i) would have loved to see them that way. It would have been great (imho) to let it end in a "cycle", as the last movie ending with the T800 beeing reprogrammed and sent back (or something like that)...

And i dont get that on all these movie pages they are bitching about T-Salvation...for me, its as badass as it could be, i enjoyed every minute out of it. (and i thought in advance that it would suck)

If only "You Could Be Mine" would have been played longer, but thats my only complain. :lol:

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
I got your script right here:

*explosions caused by robots*
Ahnold: "GET DOWN!"
*explosions caused by more robots*
Ahnold: "GIT TO DA CHOPPA"
*even more explosions*
Ahnold: "Come with me if you want to live*
*wash, rinse, repeat*
Ahnold: "Hasta La Vista, Baby"