Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ear Punisher
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone checked out the new VK2? It sounds pretty tasty, actually, and has a lot of features. I think it has potential with maybe a tubescreamer in front. Here are a few youtubes on it.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
:dgaf:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Played it. Pile of shit. Save money and get a used Mini Rec, a Rebel 20/30, an Orange OR15, a used TA-15, or a JCA22, all of which shit all over this thing.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Sounds like the same piece of dry crap that the VK1 was.

·
Ear Punisher
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Played it. Pile of shit. Save money and get a used Mini Rec, a Rebel 20/30, an Orange OR15, a used TA-15, or a JCA22, all of which shit all over this thing.
Naah, I've decided to get a Randall RD45 Diavlo. I just thought Peavey may have been going in the right direction with trying to give the VK a makeover. Yeah, they should do a Mini 6505 with those features though. That would be killer.

·
glass enthusiast
1,665 Posts
I had a Valveking (VK100) before but it had the weirdest wiring ever. No thanks. The Gigmaster kicks its arse!

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
I had a Valveking (VK100) before but it had the weirdest wiring ever. No thanks. The Gigmaster kicks its arse!
I love my Gigmaster....That little amp kicks so much ass for recording....It sounds fantastic and I can get any tone I need out of it!:agreed:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I tested new Valveking II 100 Head and made short video...at first I was sceptic but compared to old valveking, at least from my own experience, the character of its sound has radically improved. Combined with their 430A cab, it gives off a slightly British feel. It's not necessarily the most aggressive metal amp ever, but it's got a fair amount of mids which makes it cut through the mix very well. Needless to say, it sounds pretty versatile to my ears and is definitely worth the price.

:nope:

Read the rules. === read the rules. sorry for posting video, which can help someone create the idea about new amp ... and I didn´t post 12 soundcloud and 3 Youtube links at first ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts