1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
I really, really hope the front bumper doesn't stick out like that. The rear bumper is fine, but if the front bumper sticks out that far, it'll be a dud from the start. The overall shape makes me thing Audi TT made love to an OG Beetle.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look at the driver's side headlight, and you can see the bumper cover is sticking out from the rest of the body. It's obviously camouflage, which is pretty standard for test mules taken out in public.

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Looks gay, like every other beetle. :yesway:
Are you female? Are you a hairdresser?

If you answered 'yes' to either question then the Beetle is the car for you. Otherwise, no.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
While i loved the perfectly circular geometry of the New Beetle, the more upright windshield makes this one looks a little more like the old one. Squint a bit and you can almost see hints of Porsche 356 coupe.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
That seems to be VW's thing these days. They're trying to be the biggest car maker in the world, and they're doing it by cutting content and quality in order to get prices down and boost sales.

I liked them better when they were focused on making a better product than their competitors, rather than trying to be "bigger".

Bigger didn't exactly help GM.

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Actually I meant the Jetta not the Passat

I have no problem with smaller cars really just cheap small cars - I saw the new vdub Jetta commercial and went online to check them out :barf: Drum fucking brakes ReallY?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.