Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
I'm looking forward to it, but I don't like what they've done with Alex Summers. Also, how is Alex Summers in this, when he's Scott Summers' brother, yet this is the 60's?

·
Read Only
1 Posts
I'm looking forward to it, but I don't like what they've done with Alex Summers. Also, how is Alex Summers in this, when he's Scott Summers' brother, yet this is the 60's?
They changed it for the movie to just make him a relative of scott summers... Not sure how it will work out really

·
Read Only
1 Posts
What? Blasphemy. Damnit I hate it when they do this sort of shit.
:agreed:

Bryan Singer(producer) decided to change it for the movie (he has no business making Comic Book Movies - His superman movie was fucking horrible

He wants to remake Excalibur now :noplease:

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
:agreed:

Bryan Singer(producer) decided to change it for the movie (he has no business making Comic Book Movies - His superman movie was fucking horrible

He wants to remake Excalibur now :noplease:
There are exactly three "What The Fucks" in that post.

A) BRYAN SINGER IS DOING THE NEW X-MEN?
B) BRYAN SINGER IS BEING GIVEN EDITORIAL LEEWAY?
C) EXCALIBUR TOO?!

What The Fuck?! :noplease:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts

C) EXCALIBUR TOO?!

Allow me to answer your questions.

1. $$$
2. $$$
3. $$$

·
Read Only
1 Posts

C) EXCALIBUR TOO?!

:agreed: I hate his stuff - its' all horrible

Excalibur is one of my all time fav movies - I shudder to think what he would do to it :noplease:

·
Read Only
1 Posts
OK so I went to see the new X men and to be honest wasn't really expecting it to be all that good.

It was actually realy good. Probably my favorite Marvel movie yet.

Funniest line in the movie. Charles and Magneto are going out looking for mutants to join up. They get a few then you see them walk into a bar with Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) sitting there Drinking and Smoking. They introduce themselves to which Wolvie replies "Go fuck yourselves". Then they just turn around and leave :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
^ :lol:

Yeah, one of my favorite parts too. I saw it yesterday, and enjoyed the hell out of it. Kinda cliche to see the black mutant die first, though...

·
In brightest day...
422 Posts
I really enjoyed it. I was expecting there to be some sort of scene with Mystique and Azazel where they hooked up, but that didn't happen. I just figured they threw Azazel in there so they could give hints at the birth of Nightcrawler. It didn't really make sense as to why else Azazel was in the movie. He was really badass though.

·
Read Only
1 Posts
I really enjoyed it. I was expecting there to be some sort of scene with Mystique and Azazel where they hooked up, but that didn't happen. I just figured they threw Azazel in there so they could give hints at the birth of Nightcrawler. It didn't really make sense as to why else Azazel was in the movie. He was really badass though.
:agreed: He was pretty bad assed.

They should do a nightcrawler movie - He was always one of my favorite characters. (just keep out the bamf's)

·
Dr. Mrs. The Monarch
1,306 Posts
I loved it. Quite possibly the best X Men movie yet, though I'm re-watching the first two just to be sure.

What I really liked was the whole tone of the film, it felt almost like a classic James Bond movie, what with the espionage angle and everything. And I gotta say, I do love Kevin Bacon, he makes a terrific baddie. But Michael Fassbender stole the show, he was amazing.

·
with a Shotgun
925 Posts
I'm thinking about going to see it today, then again:

The other two I'm thinking about is source code or limitless.

:2c:?

·
Dont you love balls?
1,482 Posts
I saw it; I liked it a lot.

The guy in that video is rambling. Obviously he's entitled to his own opinion, but what he talks about seems like dumb crap, or not accurate :lol:. It was an entertaining movie. I'd recommend it.

·
with a Shotgun
925 Posts
Saw it today. Had pretty low expectations, but I found it pretty entertaining. By far the best x-men movie I've seen, it's not the kind of movie I want to watch a second time though. That was my thought after seeing the other ones too, but now that I know the back-story I kind of want to watch the other ones again as I can't remember much of them.

And the archfiend is plain wrong in some of his points there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts