Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I don't like it.
11,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta say, I like the update. It's clean, it's quick, and I like the sound effects better.

The NetFlix app got Search finally as well, and all in all, I prefer the 360's NetFlix app to the PS3's most recent version, the look and feel are just head and shoulders above the PS3's version.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
Thoughts?
It was a major pain in the ass testing this. Sometimes right in the middle of a game I'd get punted from XBL without any warning. Only so when I would sign back in, it would force me to quit the game altogether so another beta build would be pushed out.

I wasnt allowed to join in games with non-testers. Also if I got invited into a party with non-testers. It automatically put me into invisible mode. :lol:

Glad it's finally out. When the "other" thing gets released on the 4th. I'll have plenty to say about that too.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I hate the XBL website update. It was cool seeing my friends' recent achievements and stuff, and not having to wade through a sea of ads to see what people were doing.

Gonna check the dashboard out now.

·
I don't like it.
11,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hate the XBL website update. It was cool seeing my friends' recent achievements and stuff, and not having to wade through a sea of ads to see what people were doing.

Gonna check the dashboard out now.
This is a lot better than the website update :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Not bad. A little more responsive. I like it. :yesway:

I wish they'd go to a full Steam style setup, where you could just buy and instantly download new releases instead of the small selection of shit in the arcade, and uninstall/reinstall them on demand.

·
I don't like it.
11,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not bad. A little more responsive. I like it. :yesway:

I wish they'd go to a full Steam style setup, where you could just buy and instantly download new releases instead of the small selection of shit in the arcade, and uninstall/reinstall them on demand.
Yeah, it'd be nice, but I'm sure that'll come at some point.

·
I don't like it.
11,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is chock full of win just because of search being in Netflix now. :yesway:
Well, it's been in PS3 for a little while now, but yes, I switched back from the PS3 NetFlix to the 360 partly because it has search now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts