Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My quarterback may have emo hair and take pictures of himself riding razor scooters, but he doesn't kill animals to impress his homies.

Fuck Vick.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Yeah, I'm not sure what kind of example they're setting here by paying him so handsomely and with not very much punishment in the first place to boot.

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Speaking entirely on the field, they just paid Vick for 10-12 wins a season and a second round playoff exit, every year. Dude can't man up when it counts, but he'll win a lot of regular season games.

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
I understand alot of people think the dog fighting isnt a big deal, but i think they fail to realize that that sort of behavior suggests something more about that sort of person. The cruelty and callousness of an act like that isnt the type of person that should be rewarded with a 100 million dollar contract.

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
I wish he was never allowed back into the NFL, but sadly I'm not surprised he received a contract like that. Ray Lewis was part of a murder and ended up only being charged with obstruction of justice so these guys just have a different set of rules that don't apply to the rest of us. :noway:

·
BJ.titsnguitars
302 Posts
just insane,this guy is not worth that much,his a sorry human being,and he won't post numbers like last year,week three or four,he goes down hurt.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Where the fuck is Lawrence Taylor when we need him? :wallbash:

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Where the fuck is Lawrence Taylor when we need him? :wallbash:
:agreed:

And you guys think that they don't punish these football players?

Dante Stallworth got convicted of a DUI, in which he ran someone over and killed them.

So a DUI/Manslaughter charge.

He spend 24 days in jail AND got suspended for the ENTIRE 2009 football season!

The poor Cleveland Browns had to go without one of their receivers for a whole year!

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Where the fuck is the outrage that Donte Stallworth is STILL playing and getting paid millions of dollars? I say it every thread about Vick that comes up. Vick might have killed dogs, but he did time. Stallworth killed a man and did marginal time, and still gets paid.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Where the fuck is the outrage that Donte Stallworth is STILL playing and getting paid millions of dollars? I say it every thread about Vick that comes up. Vick might have killed dogs, but he did time. Stallworth killed a man and did marginal time, and still gets paid.
Dude, you need to chill the fuck out. He spent 24 days in jail. 24!!!!!!!

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
This is one of the reasons why I don't watch pro sports. Yay, you can throw a ball, I guess that means you're above the law. :noway:

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
This is one of the reasons why I don't watch pro sports. Yay, you can throw a ball, I guess that means you're above the law. :noway:
You don't watch pro sports because no team would ever draft a 4' 2", 195 lb dwarf with a pessimism complex, and that makes you sad.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Aww, too bad about that new avatar Soop made you.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts