Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aaaaaand another PGM. What, only like 8 or 9 more to go that I want?

Had the PGM500CA way back in the 90s and as always I regretted selling it. Mine was beat to hell and back. Spotted this minty 1993 one on reverb, tossed out an offer and got it. Pretty damn spotless for 27 years old.
And I think the only model with the f-hole shaped control cavity? Or as I like to call it, the "double ended dildo mod". Also the only one with a jem style output jack, I think. Maybe the 90th has those.

Anyways, one more to the collection.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
:hans:

Fuck yes. You need to bust out a vid playing a few bars of Scarified on each one. :metal:

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Also, holy shit make sure you never fuck up that cavity cover because there's no goddamn way Perle will ever be able to make a replacement. They can't even make the rectangle ones fit correctly. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:hans:

Fuck yes. You need to bust out a vid playing a few bars of Scarified on each one. :metal:
I signed up for the free "Play a Racer X song in 5 days challenge!" He's doing Sacrifice. Not bad except for the goddamn solos. :lol:

Also, holy shit make sure you never fuck up that cavity cover because there's no goddamn way Perle will ever be able to make a replacement. They can't even make the rectangle ones fit correctly. :lol:
It'd be easier to just buy another PGM500.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That thing looks brand new. Fuckin' awesome!!! :yesway:
It really does. The tiniest ding on the tip of the headstock and a small dent on the back of it. Some slight fret wear but almost like it's from just sitting in the case with the strings rubbing on the frets.

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,865 Posts
Sweet collection! Congrats!

·
Arrr, Matey!
1,798 Posts
Awesome score, congrats! That back cover is hilarious!

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Aaaaaand another PGM. What, only like 8 or 9 more to go that I want?

Had the PGM500CA way back in the 90s and as always I regretted selling it. Mine was beat to hell and back. Spotted this minty 1993 one on reverb, tossed out an offer and got it. Pretty damn spotless for 27 years old.
And I think the only model with the f-hole shaped control cavity? Or as I like to call it, the "double ended dildo mod". Also the only one with a jem style output jack, I think. Maybe the 90th has those.

Anyways, one more to the collection.

Fuck yeah double sided dildo route.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,694 Posts
I'm just here for the lighting in the pics though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts