Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, After more then a month of waiting, Due to the Shop Co-Owner being a bitch, I FINALLY have my Schecter Avenger A7. :metal: I only have like 6 pics right now more to come later.

I was to excited to take pics of the "Opening" process :lol:

This pic is the Two Boxes and ALL the bubble wrap he packed it in.

The is the Guitar in its case with some goodies he sent me for free. Two Straps, One of then is Leather with Pyramid studs. A Planet Waves 10" cable, Also got a shirt.. Most of you wont care for it though :lol: The Amazing Jekyll Bros. Shirt From Insane Clown Posse.

My Daughter Approved of it :D

Up close Body shot: Looks Grey.. But I haven't seen it in good sunlight yet.

Tried to get the Sparkle Flakes.. Failed :lol:

Anyways, I love the X2n7 and Luiqifire 7. and due to the wires being to short on the X2N We went with JUST tapping the LF, or making it a Parallel. From what I've been told is the same thing just like a Noiseless single coil sound.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Nice :metal:

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and the reason the Low B string looks loose is becuz it was lol I hadnt tuned it up yet

But tuned it.. to G# Standard :metal:

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Merry Christmas dude, I hope it brings you joy for years too come
it brought me joy for two full hours after I was able to play it :lol:

and I hope it lasts years ... Seems like a well built guitar so I wont worry tomuch about that :lol:

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
The A7 I had wasn't a bad guitar, I just personally found it very uncomfortable to play. The upper horn dug into my ribs and the edge of the body dug into my arm. Don't put a Tone Zone 7 in it, they sound like total shite in mahogany.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The A7 I had wasn't a bad guitar, I just personally found it very uncomfortable to play. The upper horn dug into my ribs and the edge of the body dug into my arm. Don't put a Tone Zone 7 in it, they sound like total shite in mahogany.
I dont think I swapping out these pickups for a while :wub: X2N7/Liquifire7 :metal:

And I did find the Top horn to be a bit awkward, But I'll get used to it. the arm part doesn't bother me either :lol: Though the neck on my old H207 and the neck on this feels very much alike. just a bit rounder on this. not too fat either

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
I dont think I swapping out these pickups for a while :wub: X2N7/Liquifire7 :metal:

And I did find the Top horn to be a bit awkward, But I'll get used to it. the arm part doesn't bother me either :lol: Though the neck on my old H207 and the neck on this feels very much alike. just a bit rounder on this. not too fat either
I'm sure they are, I want to try that combo too.

That might explain it, I'm really not a carved top guy. The lack of forearm contour bugs me.

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
I only ever had it in the A7, but it was such total shit I left it in there when I flogged it. Kept the PAF7 though and put it in my S7420 :yesway:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts