Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Scored this as partial trade for my carvin. Been Projected, and not particularly cleanly unfortunately. Comes with a fr00t set of evos though :lol:

Here you can see the body bevels. The guy did well, except on the rear behind the forearm cut. went too deep. Pretty visible here

Beveled the trem cavity too :spock:

Heres where it gets weird. Dude beveled the headstock, which i can see in his pics, but didnt notice it as i wasnt looking for it

Heres the bevels up close

So im snagging that Jemager body for it, and ill be installing a killswitch and a toggle and painting it. Ill be repairing the headstock, probably by routing out the bevels and filling them with fresh wood (since that includes where the serial is, or id just lop it off).

·
Poland CEO / RHLC ©
2,393 Posts
Looks nice !
Although the headstock tip isn't so cool... good to hear you'll fill it with wood :)

·
Puddin
1,793 Posts
^ :agreed:

Ok, beveled trem cavity I could understand. It doesn't look too weird. Maybe the edges needed more sanding and he overdid it. The headstock though? Well, at least he was consistent. Sounds like an easy fix, though. Nice.

·
Thread Killer
2,196 Posts
Let me know the Jemager body is, you appear to be following my exact plan for a Jemager with reverse headstock. I mailed the guy about getting something a bit more to my spec, but no reply so far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts