Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I went to my local guitar shop today to buy a pack of strings, and ended up coming back with a guitar.
I'm not doing this to be a dick, but I'm literally going out to work now, so the pics can wait :fawk:
I'll be back in about 5 hours, I'll get shitty night time pics then.
All I'm gonna say is, it goes nicely with my Strat ;)

EDIT: Sorry I couldn't post the pics yesterday, because I was banned for 24 hours, once again, I had no access to a proper computer at the time my ban was lifted.
Anyway, onto the biggest anti- climax NGD ever!

This was an impulse buy, but I'm very happy with it :yesway:

I've already got some Bare Knuckles on the way for this thing and I'm just about to buy either some Schallers, or Sperzels as well.

My USA Strat NGD had some crappy screen shot photos in it also (http://www.metalguitarist.org/forum...55-ngd-not-good-drews-but-good-enough-me.html), but here are some crappier photos taken by me :yesway:

And a couple of them together.

Sorry for the disappointing/late pics :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
:lol:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
There was one guy, who didnt play guitar, seemed to have a fucked up family situation on account of anger issues, and posted a NGD thread like 2-3 weeks before he got his xiphos 7 right when they came out, about waiting for it, and it was AMAZING. Got all frustrated and gave up on guitar a few weeks later because he couldnt use a mark 4 when his like 4 year old daughter was sleeping either. Thats when people seemed to start thinking the whole "posting an ngd before you have it" thing was acceptable. He nailed it. Other than that though, no dice. I really fucking wish i could remember his username over on Ss.org. It was a highpoint for internet forums across the world :lol:

1 - 20 of 95 Posts