Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So got this little fellow about a week ago or something. Once I saw this on sale I just had to have him, partly because I'm a bit of a Blues Saraceno fanboy and because these just seem like cool affordable guitars.

It needs a little setting up but so far I'm liking it quite a bit. Plays nicely, pretty light and small guitar, feels kinda neat when playing. I'm probably gonna change the pick ups but the stock ones don't sound too bad.

A cool little guitar :yesway:

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
Very nice indeed!:yesway:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
I had one of those, in black. Very cool guitar, with a nice neck. I foolishly sold it (as I so often do) on eBay.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
That's pretty sweet. I must admit I thought you scored one of those epic plaid Yamahas that Blues used to play.

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
Those are neat guitars. I would like to score one of the Floyded ones. I have also been looking for the plaid Yamaha for some time now with zero luck.

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
Interesting the Blues Saraceno guitar doesn't have the Blues Saraceno pickup on it.

BTW, what did BS ever do? I just remember him in guitar mags and I ran into him at NAMM a few years back, but I can't name a band or piece he did for the life of me.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Interesting the Blues Saraceno guitar doesn't have the Blues Saraceno pickup on it.

BTW, what did BS ever do? I just remember him in guitar mags and I ran into him at NAMM a few years back, but I can't name a band or piece he did for the life of me.
Well, he played in Poison briefly, but for me it was guitar ads + plaid guitar + sick chops. Dude has some extremely nifty phrasing.

Though the whammy bit in this guitar gets a little obnoxious pretty quickly. Read between the lines for tasty goodness.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts