Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here she is!

2014 Caparison Dellinger m3 from Mattsmusic!

Got this beast a month or so ago and am really impressed with the workmanship. The Mahogany Maple Mahogany body works well and the guitar has incredible sustain.

Fretwork, finish, setup, hardware and electronics are all top notch and I can honestly say that I could not be happier with the guitar.

Some quick, horrible photos:

Guitar has socks under it, does not touch the concrete.

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
Love it

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Was this originally going to be the donor neck for your build? Great looking guitar, would hate to have broken it up.

·
Arrr, Matey!
1,798 Posts
Nice score!

I do kind of miss the Dellinger I had years ago, it had an almost Les Paul sized neck for a super strat and played great.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was this originally going to be the donor neck for your build? Great looking guitar, would hate to have broken it up.
Sure was! Really looking forward to seeing the guitar you are building for me! :agreed:

Thanks for the nice compliments everyone, I really appreciate it :metal:

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
That is gorgeous. I fucking love the dellingers with just a volume and 3 way toggle.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:yesway:

Nice score! Do they all come standard with Lundgrens now or are those aftermarket?
These are aftermarket :agreed:

Got them wired in on Friday, great pickups. Really clear, having a lot of fun playing this guitar

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
very nice, I have the old model (all mahogany) in midnight blue.

I gave it the zebra treatment with a SD Distortion + Jazz

1 - 14 of 14 Posts