Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, a while back I was talking to my local guitar shop about the Jackson pro series guitars, mentioning to the manager that I was really into the chlorine burst on the new (at the time) DK2M. I'd played a few from time to time and really never gave it a second thought.

Fast forward to last week, when I get a phonecall from my local dealer saying "The guitar you ordered is in!"

I was puzzled by this, because while I mentioned liking the guitar, I never stated that I wanted them to bring it in, so a few days ago I decided to swing by, and there it is, sitting on the wall. I pull it down, play it for a bit, and put it back. I wander around the store a little longer, and decided I'd pick it up.

My band plays primarily in drop B, and I didn't have any trem equipped guitars in my arsenal that I really wanted to bring down to drop B, but I wanted to do some trem stuff moving forward in my band. So, I decided to buy.

Here we are! I'll throw a couple better pictures up tonight as well!

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
That is one of the colors they introduced with the PC1, and the best of the bunch. :yesway:

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've really been in awe of this color since I've seen it! And it's nice to own a Jackson again!

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Nice! Fucking beautiful. If it's anything like my SL2 Pro that is now Dr. Leon's, it's a kickass fiddle. Also +1 to Jackson's maple boards, my DKA7 has the cleanest maple board I've ever seen in person.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
I obviously have a soft spot for blue bursts and maple fretboards. :lol:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Saw one of these (or one that looked exactly like this) at my local GC yesterday and it played nice, sexy looking guitar. :yesway:
Shawn! :wub:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts