Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Highway to Hell
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for a few weeks now, waiting for a good deal to come along. Local guy was selling this originally for $450. After going back and forth for a few days, I got it for $375.

It's a MIM, 2009 model. Came with the strap and soft shell case. Also has a Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound pickup.

For this price, I am super thrilled! Add it to my collection!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Nice score and the Telecaster shape is growing on me :)

Harley Benton came out with some super super cheap ones I'm tempted

·
Guitarded
Rig: Marshall DSL20
429 Posts
i dig the tele cause its just a fuckin slab of wood with some strings and pups on it. doesn't need anything else and doesn't give a shit about it either.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
i dig the tele cause its just a fuckin slab of wood with some strings and pups on it. doesn't need anything else and doesn't give a shit about it either.
"A Tele is just a baseball bat, a cutting board, and some strings." -Brad Paisley

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Congrats.

There's some nice teles for sale on another forum Im on, but I need to play the one I have more often :lol:.

·
Registered
53 Posts
That's a good bargain! Congratulations!

Telecasters are awesome! Reminds me of my ex tele...

·
Read Only
1 Posts
NICE SCORE!

I need to get a tele - i keep looking at them on Reverb. I've been thinking about making a partscaster as well.

·
The Highway to Hell
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NICE SCORE!

I need to get a tele - i keep looking at them on Reverb. I've been thinking about making a partscaster as well.
I've watched Reverb for a while and they don't seem to drop much in price. I am lucky the local guy wanted to deal a bit. He needed to sell to fund his "habit" of buying other guitars :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts