Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I'm a fucking PROPHET! Not only did some of you guys doubt that the shelf was too high, you said "it needs to be assembled before you know" but no, my PROPHECY was fucking true! Warmoth did a shit job with lowering the fucking nut shelves! It was left with stupid wood stuff and other shit! One of the necks was also CROOKED ANGLED!

Next time I do measurments before an guitar is assembled, take note, and listen closely, because I know stuff! Obviously!

The custom ordered humbucker dont just look like shit with visible coils and crooked bobbins (I've made a thread about it!) but lo and behold it sounds like ass too!

I have to fucking get rid of this humbucker because I can't use it.

I was doing a divebomb, and the fucking bridge WENT OUT OF FUCKING PLACE!!!! :scream::scream2:

I'm so close to burst into tears because this was visually my dream guitar and now it's all falling apart because of ALL THIS SHIT SURROUNDING IT

·
I don't like it.
11,070 Posts
Maybe the neck is made to fit the Floyd Rose Pro with narrower string spacing?

I have no confidence you actually know how to assemble a parts guitar, based on your previous threads.

·
Forum MVP
4,767 Posts
So you are saying you are upset with Warmoth Ced? Thats does indeed suck, I can see one or two of those issues but even the finish..that blows.

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So you are saying you are upset with Warmoth Ced? Thats does indeed suck, I can see one or two of those issues but even the finish..that blows.
I'm fucking ANGRY!!!!! AND SAD!!!!!!!

Maybe the neck is made to fit the Floyd Rose Pro with narrower string spacing?

I have no confidence you actually know how to assemble a parts guitar, based on your previous threads.
The best guitars I've played have been put together by me - WITH WARMOTH PARTS - but those parts FUCKING BLOWS!

·
Forum MVP
4,767 Posts
You just want it right and I think any of us can understand that, but no need to kick your own ass Bro....breath and move forward.

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You just want it right and I think any of us can understand that, but no need to kick your own ass Bro....breath and move forward.
This new Warmoth brought up problems that WAS NEVER a problen with my previous Warmoth guitars! That's whats making me angry

Things that was GOOD about the previous (like low nut shelf so I could shim to taste, and wide fret ends) has been REVERSED INTO TOO HIGH NUT SHELF SO I HAVE TO SEND IT BACK, AND THE FRET ENDS ARE NARROWER SO THE FUCKING STRINGS KEEPS SLIPPING OFFF!!!!!!!

·
Forum MVP
4,767 Posts
I know its hard not to get exited when you have stuff coming but in production I had learned to not get exited before you are done with a project and I think building guitars can be the same way. I expect things to be fucked in the first place and if they are not, then its even better and if they are..I expected it. Sounds funky but it works.

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know its hard not to get exited when you have stuff coming but in production I had learned to not get exited before you are done with a project and I think building guitars can be the same way. I expect things to be fucked in the first place and if they are not, then its even better and if they are..I expected it. Sounds funky but it works.
I know that's the correct way to do things but I dont

OP post brought to you by GeoCities circa '94

That was my dream back in the days

Can you please stop writing and formatting your posts like an absolute retard?
It's called EXPRESSION

1 - 20 of 157 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.