Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NGD Epiphone Brendon Small Ghosthorse. These are a modified Explorer shape to gain access to the 24 frets. Mahogany body and neck with flame maple veneer, ebony board, Floyd 1000 and R5 nut, Gibson USA Burstbucker 1&2, 2 volumes with coil taps. It comes with an Epilite hard softcase. They go for $799. As soon as I saw it I found one and ordered. I actually got one last Tuesday which was the day they were announced and I probably actually had the first one, other than Brendon Small. Unfortunately it had irregular stain marks on the top and the case was broken. It played fine and had nothing wrong but honestly the top looked horrible. That paired with the broken case made me send it back. This one arrived today and looks much better. No flaws to speak of at all, was set up bad but I don't care about that. Once again the case was broken. This one is a keeper and I am trying to get the case replaced, but the Epilite Explorer cases obviously do not hold up, so I may just get a decent hard case. Both of the ones I had play (this one with some setup work) and sound great. Definitely like LTD 1000 series quality yet a good deal cheaper

1 - 2 of 2 Posts