Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blurry pics, ftw. :lol:

First impressions: Sounds just like the TC Nova, which I liked, but with a knob to switch patches for $300 more! I like it. :yesway:

..And now I'm off to buy a 4 space rack, since my power conditioner, tuner, and now this have no place to live. So much for going rackless. :lol:

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
If somebody told me two years ago that this is what your rig would look like, I'd have told them they were full of shit. :lol:

Congrats, man. My friend's got a gM2 and the thing is beastly. Great choice.

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Chris, if you want a discount @ guitar center, i just ordered a Rack and Power conditioner both at 30% off...

Let me know and ill give you the guys number.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I am. :lol: Daddy's has the cases I want, but I'll order wtfeverelse online.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; HERO200 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Try to hunt down a used Mesa shock rack. The things are completely indestructible, the feet snug perfectly on either side of a Mesa cab, and the Roadster feet will sit just inside of the metal banding of the rack.

·
I think too much
1,881 Posts
We should start an "I have an 8-space rack I don't use" club. :lol:

[action=Ken]is thinking of leaving his open in the garage so the spiders can have their own City of Darkness. :lol:[/action]

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:lol: No shit. The huge one in my basement could be a gold mine for all I know. I have like 20 spaces of rack shit in there that I just picked up over the years, some of which I've never even plugged in.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
:lol: No shit. The huge one in my basement could be a gold mine for all I know. I have like 20 spaces of rack shit in there that I just picked up over the years, some of which I've never even plugged in.
Time for a big 'ole dusty FS thread!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts