Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
i am the owl
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't really mean to, but hey, what can you do? :lol:

First up:

Trailer Trash pedalboard. Awesome, well built board. The side has holes drilled out and plugged so you can install Neutrik jacks and I'll probably do that once I figure out the final configuration for what's going on top. Also has a power cable built into the side as well, so you can plug an external cable in and have everything wired neatly underneath. I currently just have a powerstrip velcro'd underneath though. Eventually will grab an isolated power brick of some sort (again, once I decide on a final config :D )

And I got some new pedals to fill it out as well:

Whammy - Always wanted one of these, happy to finally have one! Don't use it a ton in my current projects but it is a lot of fun to just play around on. As anyone who has seen my instagram lately can attest to :lol:

Boss PS-2 - Before I picked up the Whammy I found one of these for a really great price. Keeping it on the board to use as a second delay (for now). Not the best at anything it does, but also not the worst. Works fine for setting up some fun mulit-delay stuff, for now.

Too lazy to take photos of those 2 pedals right now. They look like a whammy pedal and a blue boss pedal... :lol:

Earthquaker Afterneath - One of the bummers about the V:25 is no foot switchable reverb. This solves that and then some :yesway: One of the cooler pedals I've used. Tons of different sounds, from subtle reverb to insanity.

Other stuff:

Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56 - The band wants to record drums DIY so we needed something with at least 8 inputs, I figured. Really just an excuse as I've wanted one of these for a while. now that they are going for so cheap (relatively speaking) I figured it was the perfect time! Snagged it for like half of what I almost bought it for last summer :lol:

Weber Mass Lite - I originally ordered a MicroMass, but it was actually out of stock. Found this on eBay for like $20 more and it has a way higher handling, which I figure will be handy.

Anyways, probably won't be buying any gear for the rest of the year. Although the Walrus Audio Bellwether does look fucking awesome....... :lol:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Dude, I got a Whammy on a trade a couple years ago. Sell it now man. That pedal will straight up waste your playing time. I could spend hours pretending to be Tom Morello without doing a single musically worthwhile thing.

The harmonizer is sick too.

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
Nice haul, what is that thing on top of your amp?

·
i am the owl
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dude, I got a Whammy on a trade a couple years ago. Sell it now man. That pedal will straight up waste your playing time. I could spend hours pretending to be Tom Morello without doing a single musically worthwhile thing.

The harmonizer is sick too.
Yeah that is an easy trap to fall into I've already noticed :lol: Will keep it around for a while though to see if I can do anything interesting with it.

Nice haul, what is that thing on top of your amp?
Thanks! It is an attenuator.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Your dog doesn't seem to know what to make of the Focusrite :lol:

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
Nice haul! I'd really like to try an Afterneath, it sounds awesome. I have a Decent, and its great, but I wish you could do a little more subtle stuff, or a bit less modulation with it. And you're right, the Bellweather looks incredible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts