Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this LTD Ninja up at GC because it was a good deal and had a case :lol: It has Sperzels on it which is pretty cool I guess, still has the nasty GC strings though haha. It's nice but the neck is fat as hell compared to my Jacksons :lol:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Didn't you just sell one of these? :lol:

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it was the red neck-through maple OFR version with 24 frets so aside from being the same shape it was pretty much totally different :lol: That one had horribad neckdive though and this one is much better in that regard.

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Yeah it was the red neck-through maple OFR version with 24 frets so aside from being the same shape it was pretty much totally different :lol: That one had horribad neckdive though and this one is much better in that regard.
Welcome to the world of flying V's my friend :lol:

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So you're gonna keep this one?
I might flip it, I'll see how I like it but it's pretty good even with the non shiny frets and grimy strings. Fat neck = not sure though

Welcome to the world of flying V's my friend :lol:
lol, I've had my V-250 all this time but it just doesn't have any pickups so it's kind of hanging out on top of my pile of PCs.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Pics of you dressed as a ninja playing it at once.

·
Read Only
1,374 Posts
Wow, very cool. I love both versions of the Ninja. This one doesn't disappoint.
Have you noticed any substantial tonal differences between the Rosewood/Ebony, 22/24, Trem/Hardtail differences?

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Wow, I'm surprised it doesn't have a compensated nut for it being a 600.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Wow, very cool. I love both versions of the Ninja. This one doesn't disappoint.
Have you noticed any substantial tonal differences between the Rosewood/Ebony, 22/24, Trem/Hardtail differences?
Well I put a Blackouts Metal in the old one so I don't really remember how it sounded with the stock pickups :lol: I think it sounded a bit thicker than this one, more mids? Not sure, that might have been because of the neck-through construction.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts