Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, after a long search I finally scored one of my favorite guitars. After having a couple of deals fall through, Nick from the Axe Palace contacted me and said he had one and was willing to part with it. It came with an Aftermath in the bridge, Liquifire in the neck, and a Blaze in the middle. It is an older guitar and needs some love, but so far it's really comfortable and clear! Apologies in advance for the smeh pics.
[

And a group head shot!

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Sweet. One of my favourite RGs of all time, and i just LOVE how they look with white pickups and knobs. Gorgeous. If i got along with Ibanez RG necks, i would have probably bought one.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. I haven't had much time with it yet, but so far I'm really liking it and I think it's a good contrast from my JP7. The aftermath is really aggressive and forward, and the single coil sounds are awesome too. The Baritone takes a little getting used to, but I can understand why some people might lean towards extended scale guitars. Very clear.

·
Bah. I still suck.
1,323 Posts
I picked up my first bass not too long ago, an Ibanez SRX 2, and it has that same white/ivory trim around the top edge of the body like your model. I love that look and it looks great here, too. Congrats.

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
Grats man that is one sweet ride there.:metal:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Sweet. One of my favourite RGs of all time, and i just LOVE how they look with white pickups and knobs. Gorgeous. If i got along with Ibanez RG necks, i would have probably bought one.
definitely agree, one of my favorite RG's except I don't mind the necks that much but they definitely need some improvement.

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
Nice axe!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts