Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
HAWKS & FUCK SEC!
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought what Mesh called the Hulkster off of him. Wanted a quality 6 string that's on the same level as my KxKs. He wanted to sell so it worked out for me. But I'll upload only a couple of pics because Mesh took quite a bit himself. But once the guitar settled down and everything it was tune perfectly. And only took 2 weeks. Pretty damn good considering the military mail system and being a foreign country and all.

On to the pics...

Here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=53876&id=100000565072119&l=76253ff3b5

Right now it has EMG 89X-R in the neck and 85X in the bridge. Don't feel an immediate need to rip those out. I'll see where I sit with em in a couple of weeks or so.

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
So it changes hands again? It is an awesome guitar. I had it for a very short time. When I had it, it had a very interesting Warpig set in it, was tuned to B and was absolutely brutal.

·
HAWKS & FUCK SEC!
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I plan on keeping this thing. I have no real reason to get rid of this unless I need the cash. I'm pretty sure I'll switch it back to passives at some point...but right now the EMG Xs are fine.

·
HAWKS & FUCK SEC!
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hell yes. :yesway:

Both of your KxK's are green too aren't they?
Aye...they are. The Lambo (27 inch scale) is this same color. And wait until you see the fan fret I got coming in. Let's just say I'll have a green selection. ;)

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Why the hell does it say Hellraiser in your Main Guitar profile field then? :lol:

Either way, congrats yet again on another gas-worthy addition dude. :yesway:

·
HAWKS & FUCK SEC!
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He he. Picked up a Hellraiser a few weeks ago at this point. Didn't make a thread about it. And now I gotta change my main electric. Thanks for the reminder. he he

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Man, you and fucking green. :lol:

I fucking love Soloists, though. :metal:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I plan on keeping this thing. I have no real reason to get rid of this unless I need the cash. I'm pretty sure I'll switch it back to passives at some point...but right now the EMG Xs are fine.
Thats an awesome guitar man. I love that color, I have a green jackson also. If you ever do the cash get ahold of me man!

·
HAWKS & FUCK SEC!
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He he. Maybe because they can't handle the awesomeness Matt? And thanks everyone for the kind words. :tips my hat to everyone: And Matt hop in chat more often. ;)

·
Read Only
3 Posts
He he. Maybe because they can't handle the awesomeness Matt? And thanks everyone for the kind words. :tips my hat to everyone: And Matt hop in chat more often. ;)
I've heard great things about this guitar from everyone, so it just surprises me that it has changed hands so often. I know that Me$h is a whore :)wub:), but it moved a bunch before that. I hope it's found a forever home!

I'll try to jump in the chat more, but evenings are the time when I get the most done (little one is asleep then).

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
I bought it from Nick. Reason I got rid of it, is bc Fed Ex banged it up a bit on it's way to me. Nick swapped it out for me and took it back. Honestly wish I would have kept it. It's bad ass.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.