Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's here :D What can I say, the guitar is completely bad-assed and plays like butter. Even my pics don't catch how sweet the finish is, the green pearl looks absolutely amazing. I tried to take some from different angles to catch the curves on this and the paint, but the pics do not do it justice :lol:

Specs:
- KxK Sii-7 Carve2
- 25.5" Scale length
- White limba body, White limba neck
- Ebony board
- 12th fret hieroglyphic inlay
- Stainless steel frets, .095"x.054"
- UV style output jack
- Black hardware
- Black KxK logo
- Volume / Tone / 3 way switch
- push/pull tone for parallel neck pup
- BKP Painkiller calibrated set
- Sherwood Green Pearl finish
- Oiled neck
- OFR7

On to the pics :D (why is it no matter how thoroughly you wipe a guitar down you ALWAYS end up with some fuzz on the guitar in hi-res pics :lol:)

Couple notes: the trem cover will be coming off and left off the guitar so I told him to make it plastic, the raised screw is recessed like the others, it just needs screwed down (was going to take the cover off then decided not to screw with it before the pics :p )

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Wow! It looks a lot more "aqua" than i thought it was going to be. Black is definitely the right hardware choice. Looks awesome! Pearls are really hard to photograph... it's such an optical thing... you need to really see it in the light with your own eyes to catch the iridescent quality of it.

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
KxK = full blown epic :metal: :winning: :metal:
THAT IS HAWWWWWT.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I thought I was gonna hate that color, but that looks all sorts of amazing. :winning:

·
Super Moderator
2,037 Posts
WOW. That's hot! I love how thin the neck is at the heel. And the color is awesome for such a metal guitar. I just wanna reach through the LCD and play it. :yesway:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Sweet guitar, I would of opted for a maple board instead of ebony for this, sweet guitar none the less.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts