Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my Agile AL-2500 Albino arrived today. Lets see exactly what went down.
Oooooh a box that says "Agile"

Oh noooooos a hole in the box!!!

Must open it and see if it's okay

Foam padding but still not sure

Ahh thankfully it's allright

Ahh maplelicious

Headstock action

Man it's purdy

A couple off butt shots

Artsy pic

A couple more for the hell of it

Now for my impressions. This thing is NICE!!! I can't believe it was so cheap. It is heavy as shit and feels like it's built like a tank. It arrived totally unscathed and had no flaws worth mentioning. The action is low and buzz free and I love the feel of it. Stock pickups are pretty meh but not the worst ever. I expected that and they will be replaced with a BKP Miracle Man set shortly. Hardware seems decent and the fretwork isn't bad at all. Also Rondos service has been great and shipping was very quick. I am very happy with it. Especially at the price. Anyone thinking of buying an Agile LP don't hesitate.

·
Banned
13,827 Posts
Damn, that was fast! :eek2:

It looks really good and my GAS just increased some more... Congrats! :metal:

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
That looks killer!

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doesn't sound monstrous with the stock pickups, although through my rig it's not too bad. With the BKP's it should be nasty.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
does that headstock not piss you off eternally? ive sold guitars for shit like that :lol:

anyways, congrats mufucka!

·
EFILNIKUFESIN
1,657 Posts
:metal:
That thing looks beautiful ,and Miracle Man set will bring it to a new level.
I would like to hear some Drop-C action with it.

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
What about the headstock Max?
It's not inline and reversed :D

:lol:

I've been debating getting one of these, maybe once I find a job again. I'd get one and put some P90's in it :yum:

It looks like it's very well built!

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
looks good!

i dont like heavy LP's - if mine was 8 lbs i'd be happy.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
I might be in the minority but I think that would KILL with a satin finish on the ash like how Gibson has theirs, it looks awesome on them.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
It's not inline and reversed :D
its black, on an otherwise maple guitar :lol:
shit they could have spent LESS materials by just doing plain matchin gmaple :lol:

whatever though, still a sick lookin axe :agreed:

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its black, on an otherwise maple guitar :lol:
shit they could have spent LESS materials by just doing plain matchin gmaple :lol:

whatever though, still a sick lookin axe :agreed:
Thats what I figured you meant, and usually I feel the same way. Actually on this I think it looks better and breaks up all the natural wood nicely. I am also going to add black open coil BKP's to it as well to break it up a bit and go with the pickguard, hardware and headstock.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
if you tack more black on around that would help alot :agreed:

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
Nice! I think black binding would have been a far better choice, personally. It would frame it and make it pop a bit more. It doesn't look bad like that, though.

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice! I think black binding would have been a far better choice, personally. It would frame it and make it pop a bit more. It doesn't look bad like that, though.
Your probably right, Tom. I do like the creme binding as well, though. And shit for $280 beggars can't be choosers.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts