Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Man, you've completely fallen for PRSs these days. :lol:

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Man, you've completely fallen for PRSs these days. :lol:
Well take how much you dig your SE and multiply that by 50 and then you have USA PRS. I love my SE, but the USA's are just unreal.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
No doubt about that. I've put my hands on some serious PRS's back in the day, and there were a few that just blew my mind. I know a guy who owns one of the original Dragons.

I was a big Jackson fan for a very long time, and was actually going to buy another Jackson at Richmond Music Center when I bought my first PRS back in 1996. I don't think I touched another type of guitar for about 8 years after that. I had played quite a few before that, but just could never afford them (what high school student could). But when I could, it was all over.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mjolnir: BlackBerry8310/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Hot!

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Lotsa glare. You should stand it up in the case so it's being lit on an angle, so we're not just seeing a reflection of the sky.

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah I just snapped em quick when I got home from work. Used the cheap camera too as the batteries in the good one died. I may take some more tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts