Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thing is loud as shit :metal::nuts:

I need to get an attenuator. It sounds amazing though so if you got lots of extra cash and really bad hearing this is the amp for you :lol:

The footswitch is giant and unnecessary though. I feel like they could cut down on the MIDI bullshit and it would be a lot better but some people love midi so...

Actually wait all 3 of these amps are MIDI...

The random speaker is my rear surround if you were wondering lol.

·
Safe Spaces Advocate
3,125 Posts
What makes it a **** Thomson signature? Did his brother come by the factory and stab all of the amps in the back of the head?

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
I love Rivera amps, enjoy.:yesway:

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice! Love the guitar too. That's the babymetal one, right?
Yep it's really nice too! Awesome guitar.

What makes it a **** Thomson signature? Did his brother come by the factory and stab all of the amps in the back of the head?
Lol, in an interview they said the clean and channel 3 (super gain) were changed. Channel 2 is stock KR100.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Man you could probably stab that thing in the back of itself repeatedly and it would be just fine. Those Riveras are built like fucking tanks.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man you could probably stab that thing in the back of itself repeatedly and it would be just fine. Those Riveras are built like fucking tanks.
Lol it seems pretty solid I did take it apart to clean it, looked fairely normal to me :lol:

But it does have a bad preamp tube in slot 1 so guess I got to get another 12AX7 lol. My 5150 III also had a bad preamp tube when I got it -_-;

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Clean channel is toast again, gonna give them a shout and see what's up. Might send it in to get serviced. I snagged it for a great price and it's a killer amp so I want to keep it :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts