Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Which of these NGD threads was rock bottom?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just when you thought I couldn't deliver an even more exciting thread this week, I give you the ultimate in pedalboard perfection, friends! BEHOLD! More Petersons than Dollar Hipster IPA Draft Night at a Boston pub!

uh, anyone want a good deal on a 4-pack of korg tuners?

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
The cables are a bit Yin, Yang.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
I'm bummed that Peterson finally started making a pedal tuner that wasn't ugly as fuck, but the trade off was they removed the XLR DI out the Strobostomp II had that added extra functionality as an AB splitter. :lol:

That was one of the best features, and useful as fuck.

The Dual Captors NGD was more DGAF due to your ostentatious PRS snob style faux latin pluralization.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
You've literally found the one thing I give less of a fuck about than breathing any longer...

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
BTW, what label maker are you using? Does it adhere well? Those are flat right? Not embossed? Everytime I want to get a label maker the amazon reviews scare me off with all the, "THERE HASN'T BEEN A GOOD LABEL MAKER SINCE 1965, THIS UNIT IS AN INSULT TO THE ART OF LABEL MAKING".

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
BTW, what label maker are you using? Does it adhere well? Those are flat right? Not embossed? Everytime I want to get a label maker the amazon reviews scare me off with all the, "THERE HASN'T BEEN A GOOD LABEL MAKER SINCE 1965, THIS UNIT IS AN INSULT TO THE ART OF LABEL MAKING".
Brother make the best labellers on a 'budget' IMO. Both desktop and handheld

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah some ancient brother thing. I actually have a vinyl cutter on the way to make stuff for my kids, I plan to craft some rad gear labels with it too. Dye cut pentagrams everywhere.

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,865 Posts
We gotta find you another hobby...

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Just when you thought I couldn't deliver an even more exciting thread this week, I give you the ultimate in pedalboard perfection, friends! BEHOLD! More Petersons than Dollar Hipster IPA Draft Night at a Boston pub!
Thats's a lot of Petersons!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts