Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Agile AL-3100 arrived just over an hour ago a mere 3 days after I ordered it. No damage from shipping, it just had to warm up from being in a box in a truck. I have found no issues regarding wiring or craftsmanship. The fretwork feels fine, the pickups sound fantastic, and the playability is how I remember it; like a Gibson.

This guitar will be seeing extensive use in a punk/rock/ambient project I'm working on and it's first trial (and our first full jam) takes place tomorrow. I am super excited to use it! I have a pack of 10-52's and Planet Waves locking tuners waiting to go on, but right now it's fine.

This is my 2nd AL-3100 and my first brand new one, and I have not been let down.

Enough talk, lets look at this thing!

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
Nice! I love my Heritages, but I have to say that the Agile Les Pauls are a tremendous value. I can't figure why anyone would buy an Epiphone over one of those.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Nice! I love my Heritages, but I have to say that the Agile Les Pauls are a tremendous value. I can't figure why anyone would buy an Epiphone over one of those.
the name. :yesway: I'd buy one of th Agiles first I think more options then Epiphone and just as good according to people. and some are cheaper :lol:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Because Epiphones are available in stores and people can try them before they buy.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wirelessly posted (HTC_Dream Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-ca; Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Between my friends orville standard and our friends lp custom (60s and 59 respectively) my guitar is in the middle. I like it, could be a little beefier but its ok.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
:agreed: I'd buy an Agile over an Epiphone any day. But i'm strange because I like playing guitars that aren't so well known.
:nuts:

But I think I'd be the same way I miss my Westone I had no one in my town ever seen one before that Plus it sounded amazing.. And Agile is the same way lol no one heard of hem here:metal:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
:agreed: I'd buy an Agile over an Epiphone any day. But i'm strange because I like playing guitars that aren't so well known.
...Says the man who lists his main electric as a Gibson, his main amp as a Mesa Recto, and his cab as a 5150 cab :fawk:

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
...Says the man who lists his main electric as a Gibson, his main amp as a Mesa Recto, and his cab as a 5150 cab :fawk:
:rofl: Until I have my Warmoth Tele V complete, which will have a "company" name that I come up with. Actually I was looking at an Electra Flying V a little while ago on ebay. Was Very tempted, but can't swing it right now. :( The V is my main, because it's currently my only V. I also said Agile over Epiphone, not Agile over Gibson(that isn't a lemon).

Speaking of LP copies, I need to buy this back from my friend...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts