Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I think too much
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Thursday I get a box from our own Adminishredder. For some reason, I sent paid him for a TC Nova, and he sent it to me in a drum machine box. :lol:

Anyway, I got to play with it for one day before I got to gig with it. Pretty cool little unit, really. The overdrive is actually decent for what it is. We played an outdoor party on Saturday for an hour, and they already had amps set up, so I just plugged the Nova into some old Fender amp, cranked to bass, rolled back the treble and went with it.

That little piece of gear actually saved my ass. It did really, really well. :yesway: My only complaint is that one of the buttons is a little sticky, but you really can't buy anything from Quigley that hasn't been loved a little too much. :lol:

I brought my amp home this week and now the fun begins; Integrating the Nova into my signal chain. I'll put it through the effects loop, tweak the parameters and try it for a full gig next Saturday.

Thanks, Chris. You're awesome. :wub:

·
I think too much
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol:

Yeah, I didn't do that when I got Blackie, and I'm sure as hell not doin' it with the Nova. I'll just assume it's "Windex". :ugh:

·
Read Only
10 Posts

Yeah, I didn't do that when I got Blackie, and I'm sure as hell not doin' it with the Nova. I'll just assume it's "Windex". :ugh:

Blackie definitely wasn't Windex. :jj:

I never used it, as I was in the desert for like 4 of the 5 weeks that I owned it. :lol: I wiped the dust off with a cloth (with Windex on it, not :jj:) and stuck it in the box. Maybe you need to have a talk with your mailman. :lol:

·
I think too much
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blackie definitely wasn't Windex. :jj:

I never used it, as I was in the desert for like 4 of the 5 weeks that I owned it. :lol: I wiped the dust off with a cloth (with Windex on it, not :jj:) and stuck it in the box. Maybe you need to have a talk with your mailman. :lol:

Fuck, this thing is exactly what I've been looking for! Not giving up my Toadworks Barracuda, but the other pedals have been canceled. :metal:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts