Metal Guitarist Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Im basically convinced that the differences are a thing we feel when playing because we are in contact with it and feel the vibrations, but otherwise and unless we are playing total clean, the differences will fade and its hard if not impossible to decipher, especially listening to a recorded version.
I honestly wouldn't be able to tell unless I have 2 guitars that are almost exactly the same except the wood of the body.

·
Forum MVP
4,767 Posts
Two guitars made from the same wood from the same tree can sound different. You pick it up and play it, if you like it..its good.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Two guitars made from the same wood from the same tree can sound different. You pick it up and play it, if you like it..its good.
:hesright:

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I get that. Considering this guitar is made out of plywood..It is kind of shocking how versatile it is. I can do metal, rock, blues, pop with ease because of the pickups

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
...The shipping label was a nice meta touch...
My *** label is "Leon's Wayward Home for Mesas" :lol:
Glad you guys like the labels names :lol:

I get that. Considering this guitar is made out of plywood..It is kind of shocking how versatile it is. I can do metal, rock, blues, pop with ease because of the pickups
Glad you are digging it dude! its a great guitar just didnt have a place in my stable anymore. Glad it stayed in the family and someone is using it :metal:

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Glad you guys like the labels names :lol:

Glad you are digging it dude! its a great guitar just didnt have a place in my stable anymore. Glad it stayed in the family and someone is using it :metal:
A couple of guys I go to school with are into charvels, and can't believe what I have now. It essentially an unofficial custom

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Damn, that rules!

I forgot what he labeled my Strat I bought from him, but it was probably something about killing wives. :lol:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts