Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
I am so jealous of you right now. :lol:

That thing looks outstanding. You really should make some clips of it.

·
EMERRRRRRRY!
720 Posts
That looks badass Ed! :yesway: Congrats bro, need to get together sometime soon for a battle of the epic 7's, sir! :D

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
serious shit here!
congrats Ed! looks pretty amazing to me

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys :metal:

I am so jealous of you right now. :lol:

That thing looks outstanding. You really should make some clips of it.
i'm still having a hard time believing myself that i own a TAG 7 :lol:.

i'm sure i'll have something recorded with it soon enough. this guitar will definitely be played ALOT :agreed:

That's beautiful, and I like the switching options :yesway:

My only complaint is the paint work on the inside of the trem cavity looks a little rough, but really, how often do you look in there, anyway? :lol:
yeah, the switcheroo is incredible. before actually messing around with it, i was worried that it might be a little clumsy for live playing, but it's super easy to use and i don't see it slowing me down or getting in the way at all.

as far as the trem cavity goes, that one pic does kind of highlight that area in an unflattering way. that's the only finish flaw i can find on the guitar, if you can even call it that. i have yet to see any painted trem cavity on any guitar that doesn't look that way. but yeah, as you mentioned, it not an area of the guitar that's in plain site all the time :lol:.

That looks badass Ed! :yesway: Congrats bro, need to get together sometime soon for a battle of the epic 7's, sir! :D
thanks man.

yeah, we've both amassed a nice little collection of interesting guitars :lol:. a get together is definitely in order soon :yesway:

serious shit here!
congrats Ed! looks pretty amazing to me
thanks!

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Holy Jeebus......
That is outstanding.

only 2 neck bolts :scratch:

Chris we need a Jealous as Fuck emoticon

·
Chromaphonic Invader
1,298 Posts
The price would shrivel my labia if I had one. But damn you have no idea how jealous I am. Or maybe you do haha!

I want to hear that sucka. Good choice on the colors too :yesway:.

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Wow! That neck joint is a superb bit of engineering.

Stick some black foam in that trem cavity and all will be fixed.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts