Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found a good price on an PRS SE stoptail model, so I went for it. Not as flashy as Drew's NGD, but that's to be expected :lol:

This one's a bit older given that it has moon inlays. It came with a generic gigbag, not the SE gigbag. It's in pretty good shape and I'll give it a new bridge pickup and straplocks.

Trying to decide how long it will stave off my lust for that S2 singlecut satin in black though... :ugh:

Overall it's a solid guitar and I dig it. Forgot that these old ones were flat tops too!

Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument String instrument accessory

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks man! I believe this is indeed the cherry sunburst, yes. I'm digging the veneer on this one in particular haha.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice!! love me some cherry sunburst. How's it play?
There's no dead spots on the fretboard and the action is alright. I haven't plugged it in yet, so I'll be checking that side out tonight after work. Acoustically it is resonant and sustains well, so I'm not terribly worried.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Totally should have grabbed my SE. :lol: Sweet looking guitar, though - if you get a good one, those things are cool as hell for the price.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Totally should have grabbed my SE. :lol: Sweet looking guitar, though - if you get a good one, those things are cool as hell for the price.
Oh, believe me I wanted it. But the exchange + shipping makes it very cost prohibitive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.