Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
tl;dr quick question (pointed at Drew and Chris)
Does an Elixir .068 fit in the Edge Zero II? I don't have one on hand to check.
That's almost certainly a LoPro Edge 7 and not an Edge Zero II, and yes, unless they've changed spec since the last new Ibby 7 I bought both the tuners and bridge will accommodate a 0.68.

And I've always had very good experiences with sweetwater. :shrug:

EDIT - interesting, that doesn't appear to be a LoPro.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
It also doesn't help that I have a strict self-imposed ruled of only one guitar at a time. (The LTD in the picture is on craigslist/ebay so it doesn't count)
Give it a little while of posting around these parts and that will be a rule of the past. It's wierd because I like the idea of a guitar that does it all and ticks all the boxes, but I just don't think I could ever do it in practice.

Congrats on the NGD though man, very nice. I've been very interested in trying one since they were announced. :yesway:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Haha. I'm weird about a lot of things. I always try to force something to be a jack-of-all-trades, but then find faults when it doesn't work with every scenario.
I consciously limit my options sometimes, for lack of a better way of phrasing it. :nuts:
So what you're saying is that you live in a state of perpetual disappointment?

·
i am the owl
2,700 Posts
Give it a little while of posting around these parts and that will be a rule of the past. It's wierd because I like the idea of a guitar that does it all and ticks all the boxes, but I just don't think I could ever do it in practice.

Congrats on the NGD though man, very nice. I've been very interested in trying one since they were announced. :yesway:
I have a main 6 and a main 7 that I end up reaching for 90% of the time, but it is really nice to have the extras layin' around should I ever feel the urge.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I know fuck all about the new Ibby trems, so alas I'm no help. I'm not the biggest fan of the ZPS though, and claws have served me well enough for ages, so if you have a Z2 with a claw then IMO you're a head of the game.

Slap a 68 on there and forge molten steel. :metal:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.