Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...of today. Thank you.

I actually wrote, programmed, and recorded this whole song on a single afternoon when I was bored out of my brains 2 years ago. The song is called "Street Market."

From the Soundclick description:
One day I was bored and decided to write and record an acousticky rock anthem for the youth of today. On the day was born Nicotine Induced Homicide and the song Street Market. It was recorded on my Digitech GNX3000, my Ibanez RG1527, and my Gibson Les Paul Studio. It was all written and all recorded in a single afternoon... hence the quality... Sorry.
And here it is unveiled for the first time in its unedited glory. All solos improvised on the spot. All riffs thrown together in two minutes or less. Bass recorded for no apparent reason.

Can Naren only do insanely discordant extreme metal from Hell?! Judge for yourself. Maybe his dive into pretentious acoustic soft pop rock was all wrong!

SoundClick artist: Eric Fetterman - Eric Fetterman

Note: Don't point out that it's not all acoustic. :mad:

·
THUNDERBEEEEAR!
3,920 Posts
Can Naren only do insanely discordant extreme metal from Hell?! Judge for yourself. Maybe his dive into pretentious acoustic soft pop rock was all wrong!
Affirmative!

Nah I liked it.

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
or any acoustic? is that just a clean electric guitar and not an acoustic at all?
Then you obviously didn't listen to the whole song. :lol:

The song starts out with clean electric guitar, then has an acoustic solo, then it goes to acoustic rhythm guitar with electric lead guitar on top.

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it's true. i find it hard to concentrate on music that is either more than 45 seconds to 1 minute long or isn't 12 minutes or longer. i have selective ADD. also, i'm just kind of a cock like that. :D
:lol: So, like... this one 10 minute song I wrote wouldn't be long enough for ya and another 2 minute song would be way too long. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.