Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I AM SO EXCITED MY NIPPLES GOT SO HARD I GREW NEW NIPPLES ON TOP OF THOSE THAT WERE HARD TOO. DAVE IS A MIDGET :woohoo:

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ha I'd rather not buy a real katana :lol:

I'd cut my leg off the first day :agreed:

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
:jj:

I've been playing NG2 and while I may be getting my ass-kicked, at least I'm owning up to it like a man (looking at you Chris :squint:)

Edit : leave it to me to make my 3,000th post one that mocks the Adminishredder

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went back and played a few hours of NG Sigma 2 on the PS3 today. Man the co-op levels are flashy. Tons of fun. I forgot how slow and tank-like the girls in the game are though. It's a totally different experience from playing as Ryu.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
:jj:

I've been playing NG2 and while I may be getting my ass-kicked, at least I'm owning up to it like a man (looking at you Chris :squint:)

Edit : leave it to me to make my 3,000th post one that mocks the Adminishredder
There's nothing more manly than playing a video game that you don't like. You're gonna get so much pussy. :fawk:

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
news:

Ninja Gaiden 3 Will Be More Accessible, Developer Says - Softpedia

Ninja Gaiden 3 Will Be More Accessible, Developer Says

The upcoming Ninja Gaiden 3 hack and slash title aims at being more accessible, in order to attract more customers and be able to keep them hooked on the title until the end.

Among the classic games franchises from Japan, Ninja Gaiden stands out through its grueling difficulty, which was kept by the developer of the more recent titles in the series, Team Ninja.

As such, only the most dedicated and talented gamers could brag about being able to master the new Ninja Gaiden games.

Now, with Team Ninja seeing massive changes, including the departure of its boss, Tomonobu Itagaki, the development philosophy is seeing a few changes.

According to the new Team Ninja boss, Yosuke Hayashi, the next title from the studio, Ninja Gaiden 3, will reflect this.

"Team Ninja's aim with Ninja Gaiden 3 is twofold: to be the number one 3D action game of the time, and secondly, the main character is Ryu Hayabusa. They're the two things we're focusing on," Hayashi told Eurogamer.

"Then, providing excitement, which is not only from the difficulty. That's just one of the elements. It's more like having excitement from fighting an exciting boss. That is what we needed."

Excitement won't be derived from a grueling difficulty that doesn't allow any mistakes, however.

"With the previous Ninja Gaidens, you were playing and you were excited, but it was more about putting the controller into the TV screen or something," Hayashi said. "That kind of excitement we were focusing on and aiming for. So that's why for you maybe it was too difficult at that time.

"That's one of the elements. We're not focusing on it, but focusing on providing excitement."

This doesn't mean that the next Ninja Gaiden 3 will just have a win button, as Hayashi revealed that it would just allow more people access to its experience.

"It will enable more people to play. More accessible. We don't plan to have Ninja Gaiden 3 only for the really good, skilled people."

As of yet, however, not a lot is known about Ninja Gaiden 3, except that it will be published by Tecmo Koei, and that a possible demo will be shown during the E3 conference this summer.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Dude fuck that, the reason inloved NG so much was for the bragging rights.

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Dude fuck that, the reason inloved NG so much was for the bragging rights.
Aye :agreed:

However really trying to brand Ryu is a good idea. NG will die if it can't make a bigger profit. Just make sure there are a few levels of hard modes is what I ask. Master Ninja difficulty should make you want to crawl into a hole and die like the last two games.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts

I remember getting really excited about the first NG because Ryu was in Dead or Alive...which is the reason i bought my xbox. You're right though.

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got really excited about NG because I loved the original NES games, and all the previews looked insanely awesome. When the game hit, I had it day 1. Brought it home, couldn't believe the graphics.

Then the difficulty. Holy crap. The first boss was a nightmare. Took me like 10 tries. I'm sitting there going "I'm a good gamer, this is my kind of game, what the heck is wrong with me??" I finally beat him, then got into the second level. Once I got to the red samurai on the horse, I was ready to give up. Like 20 tries and he was impossible.

So I put the game down, bitched about how much it sucked online (sound like anyone? :miniwang: ), and played Prince of Persia instead. PoP had a similiar control scheme, and an easier difficulty. After playing that game for a month or so, I went back to NG, realized there were wall-based attacks, and wiped the floor with the rest of the game.

Now I can beat NG in my sleep. It's easy to me now. Then? It was hard as hell!

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
I had a similar experience with the first Xbox NG. I don't think I made it to the boss because it just didn't feel like an NJ game to me.

LOL @ tags

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
New teaser trailer up.

And here's IGN's analysis, the first (uber nerdy) thing I noticed too was that he was using Genshin's blade and not the dragon sword, so this is definitely not a prequel anymore, it takes place after NGII.

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Man I remember being so psyched when I was little because Ninja Gaiden had my favorite Dead or Alive character as its main character.
You are young :lol:

I remember this as a kid...

...and getting my butt owned by it.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts