Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Whaaaaaaat?

What is the point of seeing Kamelot then? It's not like Epica where they can replace Simone with her equally-ridiculously-hot-and-amazing-at-singing vocal coach...

:( :(

·
Read Only
1,374 Posts
We cover a few of their songs, but I honestly would rather see Michael than Khan. I'm a much bigger CM fan than Kamelot.

With that being said, I think Khan is a killer singer, and I definitely hope he has a speedy recovery!

·
Read Only
3 Posts
They're still playing ProgPower, so I guess they have the songs ready, but don't feel right doing the tour without Kahn.

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
They're still playing ProgPower, so I guess they have the songs ready, but don't feel right doing the tour without Kahn.
They're using "guest vocalists" in addition to the CM guy. My guess is they were worried about keeping it together. That's not much prep time.

·
Uses more gain than you.
4,377 Posts
Personally, I'd rather not see Kamelot without Khan, as his voice is part of the reason I like them.

Hopefully the rescheduled tour will have the Orlando date on a weekend, so we can go. My GF would fucking murder me if I went to see Kamleot without her, and she works early mornings during the week. :(

·
Registered
414 Posts
Update. I just got an email from ticketmaster that Kamelot has canceled their tour. Not sure if I'm still going to check out Leaves Eyes since my money got refunded.

Best part about this is that I gave away my VIP winefest ticket I got from work to got see kamelot.

awesome...

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 20 of 26 Posts