Metal Guitarist Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Banned
1,562 Posts
You guys are mentioning functionality of pickup rings which is unparalleled, but in this case Rockas pickups are still direct mounted to the guitar. Gonna be a huge pain now should he ever need to adjust height (maybe he won’t though...)

· Premium Member
32,642 Posts
You guys are mentioning functionality of pickup rings which is unparalleled, but in this case Rockas pickups are still direct mounted to the guitar. Gonna be a huge pain now should he ever need to adjust height (maybe he won't though...)
Man, I stopped paying attention to the crazy shit he does about two weeks after he showed up. :lol:

He just post more shred videos. :metal:

· Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
I don't mind thinner pickup rings, but the big ass ones that came on my SZ went in the trash. I screwed the pickups right into the body and never looked back. The rings on my RG don't bother me at all as they sit pretty low and my palm is resting more over the trem than the rings, but that SZ, man, I hated them.

The Solar Rocka Sig needs to have a little compartment where a tube of super glue pulls out for quick access. Solar Rocka-SG.

Really, I just love that Ced turned out to be one of the more compelling and entertaining parts of this forum, even when he's not going for that. If he couldn't play (sorry Ced, not trying to talk about you like you're not 'in' here) that'd be one thing but he could wipe the floor with me and I find every post rather entertaining. I'll take 10,000 Rocka threads over one video of a Youtuber-wannabe showing off AxeFX models of amps he's never played in real life while not being able to actually play a fuckin' thing.

· Banned
1,562 Posts
I'll take 10,000 Rocka threads over one video of a Youtuber-wannabe showing off AxeFX models of amps he's never played in real life while not being able to actually play a fuckin' thing.
You leave Lucas out of this, he's trying his best.

(Just kidding Lucas)

· Registered
1 Posts
If solar doesnt have pickup rings, how do I adjust the height of my pickups. If i turn the screw the screw just comes out. There is no way to adjust the height of the pickups. I have 8 solar guitars and just realized I cant adjust pickup height on any of them. Am i missing something? The pickup ring is usually what allows you to adjust the height, right?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts