1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
:rofl:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Lol nice. I looked through his channel and saw he has a reggae version of Smells Like Teen Spirit, a metal version of Party in the USA, a smooth jazz version of Enter Sandman, and a lot more awesomeness.

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Call me crazy, but I really enjoyed the Lady Gaga version!
This isn't Andy Rehfeldt, but I thought even just the addition of real instruments made this song listenable (though too bad he didn't change the dumb lyrics.)

·
AVH Guitar Repair
327 Posts
:rofl:

HAHAHHAHA!!.. Holy shit that's funny, it just reminded me when I was doing Fast Eddie (in profile pic) in a Motorhead tribute act not long ago...

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Hilarious. :lol: I love Andy Rehfeldt. My two favorite covers he's done are his death metal cover of the Jonas Brothers and his psycho/metal/polka/piano cover of the Black Eyed Peas.

and

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
From the awesomeness of Andy Rehfeldt!
Who IS he, by the way? I'm familiar with his covers, but I don't know if he's done anything else I should know him for...

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Who IS he, by the way? I'm familiar with his covers, but I don't know if he's done anything else I should know him for...
According to the interview video he has on his channel now, he's a session musician and he actually won a Grammy for some songs he recorded with a few famous pop artists.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts