Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate this show with a passion. Originally being from jersey all my close friends talk alot of shit to me about it. I laughed my ass of when i found this...

·
Premium Member
RGMS7
922 Posts
:lol:

That was awesome. I don't listen to much real pop these days but I enjoy her a lot. I saw an acoustic cover she did of "Sittin on the Dock of the Bay" that was fantastic. It's clear that she's a pretty talented singer that doesn't need to hide behind post-production like so many other popstars.

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
:rofl: The song was great, and I loved the way she just randomly busted into Hotel California at the end :lol:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
2 things about this video I have to say

1. She's fucking talented as hell

2. I'd Pee in Her Butt

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; Droid Build/FRG83D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I like her voice alot. Thanks for posting this, she's got some great songs up on youtube.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:lol:

That was awesome. I don't listen to much real pop these days but I enjoy her a lot. I saw an acoustic cover she did of "Sittin on the Dock of the Bay" that was fantastic. It's clear that she's a pretty talented singer that doesn't need to hide behind post-production like so many other popstars.
Yeah, the acoustic version was really good but i kinda like this version better. Otis Redding would be proud.

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
I hate this show with a passion. Originally being from jersey all my close friends talk alot of shit to me about it.
That show is the devil. I hate it when they think that's what people from NJ are like. Especially since most of them live in Staten Island :nuts:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That show is the devil. I hate it when they think that's what people from NJ are like. Especially since most of them live in Staten Island :nuts:
Yeah, Jersey has always had a bad wrap for some reason and then you get a stupid ass show like this to come around and make it worse. The town i used to live in (matawan) was awesome little town. Although I haven't been back up there since i moved back in 96. Oh yeah and the food is fucking INCREDIBLE!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts