Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Lord Super Awesome
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well, Van Halen basslines are pretty fucking boring :lol:
Well, yeah...but the pre-synth era stuff can be pretty fun. But anyway, if i pass the auditon for this band, it'll be one of 5 or 6 bands I'm involved in, but I'll average $200-600 (my cut) per gig. They do lots of corporate gigs for companies like Microsoft & private gigs for all the bazillionaires around here. MORE TOYS!

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
That bassist looks about as excited as Clutch's bassist. Seriously, how can he stand so still while playing onstage? He's been doing it for years so playing shouldn't be the problem... kinda upsets me.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I started the video, got bored with him, and started reading your replies. Once I finished reading, I thought, "Before closing the thread, I'll take a look to see if he's moved at all."

Nope :lol:

·
Registered
219 Posts
That would have been 10 times more interesting if he just filmed his hands and cut his face out of the frame. I was going to go to lunch now but after watching that I'm just going to go nap in my car in the parking lot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.