Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
HEAVY HACKJOB RIFFER
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, following up all my previous posts about Detune pedals, Delay pedals and Wah pedals, I found the perfect one of each kind and ordered a custom pedalboard from pedalpad.com to make them easier to use and easier to carry around and set-up.

Now, I've always hated using pedals live because I never had found a pedalboard that was just the right size and that had exactly all the features I wanted to make it usable for me. I wanted something sturdy, with a removable lid, 4cm inputs/outputs for pre-preamp effects and fx loops effects, hidden wires and hidden integrated power-supply, small storage space and just the right size for my pedals.

Found the Pedalpad to be perfect, reasonably priced high-quality custom pedalboard with all the options I needed, and indeed it is just perfect in every way for my needs, custom sized to 15"x15" (the model I got was made 15"x20" but it was too big for me so Michael from Pedalpad told me he'd custom-size it with no additionnal charges. I also purchased the Walrus Audio Aetos power supply to integrate to the system and it works perfectly well, haven't heard any ground loop hum. Bonus: it has custom tolex options, so being someone who loves black it was useless to me but they had multiple black options, finally a company that offers a few different black options; I chose "carbon fiber" black, because it has that industrial feel to it, y'know.

I even have some space left at the top to add a mini-polytune tuner (which I don't really need but why not?)!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

·
HEAVY HACKJOB RIFFER
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. This is my first pedalboard and so far it's extremely simple, I made a "snake" with 3 cables tied together to go from the jack in/outs on the side of the pedalboard to the amp so I can set it up / take it down in about 45 seconds, great for live use :yesway:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts