I fit as many packing peanuts into the box as i could :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is hot.

Now I want it even more :(
Yep. Did I mention that the neck profile is verrrryy Fender-like. :D

I'm still convinced that Giannifive needs to get his head examined for letting this go. It's a godlike piece of alder. And after the neck finish was sanded down. It's playing like buttah.

On the to-do list: Get some Fret Doctor on the neck. It is one seriously thirsty piece of rosewood. I doused it with Dunlop Fretboard Conditioner, but traces of it are now gone not even 3 weeks after applying. It's going to be wired in the PRS Swamp Ash Special layout. Where the 2&4 positions have the neck or bridge pickups coil tapped. And also, I'm thinking about getting the KGC brass tone block for the Wilky bridge. But I'll decide on that after getting the electronics up and running.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
What's Fret Doctor? My Brian Moore is like that, it's like a fucking sponge.

Also, gorgeous, gorgeous guitar man.

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's Fret Doctor? My Brian Moore is like that, it's like a fucking sponge.
I cant remember if it was Lee or someone else who turned me onto it. But it's basically bore oil with bergamot and some "other stuff" in there.

Bore Oil for the Fife and Fret Doctor

I had a smaller bottle of it. But when I saw how good it worked. I went batshit crazy and put it on everything. :lol: This one REALLY needs it. I can't get over how dry the fretboard is.

Also, gorgeous, gorgeous guitar man.
Thx :yesway:. I had to snag it before Drew did. :D Besides, I had a spare Wilky VS-100 bridge lying around. It needed to go into something. :wavey:

·
Poland CEO / RHLC ©
2,393 Posts
The guitar looks great !
Black pickups definitely wouldn't be so cool in this one...

:yesway:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
I wanted it too, but I couldn't really justify it at the time. :/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts