Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Most people probably know what this is by now. Basically two Marshall Bluesbreaker clones in one box, with some minor tweaks. I did get the higher gain red side, since A. that seems to be the most popular configuration, and B. it'll thus flip well, if I don't like it better than my MacGuffin (which itself is a Bluesbreaker+Klone).

I'm geeked to give it a go. Probably end up trying it with the Fillmore.

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
Sweet!

Lately I've really been considering finding a good sounding, single channel amp and just using pedals to change things up. Anxious to hear your thoughts after you've played it a bit!

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet!

Lately I've really been considering finding a good sounding, single channel amp and just using pedals to change things up. Anxious to hear your thoughts after you've played it a bit!
Will do! I LOVE Bluesbreaker-esque pedals. They sound awesome, so I'm really looking forward to this. TGP tends to gush about this one, as does Daniel from That Pedal Show. So we'll see.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seriously the most overrated pedal, short of a Klon. I may be extremely biased, but my MacGuffin is more useful, and sounds better. OFF TO YE OLDE EBAY SHE GOES! :lol:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Don't you own a mini Mark? Why the fuck are you wasting your time with OD pedals anyway? :lol:

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Seriously the most overrated pedal, short of a Klon. I may be extremely biased, but my MacGuffin is more useful, and sounds better. OFF TO YE OLDE EBAY SHE GOES! :lol:
Oh man that sucks.

What's next? The Dane or a Hudson Broadcast?

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't you own a mini Mark? Why the fuck are you wasting your time with OD pedals anyway? :lol:
Because they're fun. :D

Well so much for that. :lol:
Yeah. No good. I mean, subjectivity and all, yadda yadda. But I'm not at all impressed.

Oh man that sucks.

What's next? The Dane or a Hudson Broadcast?
Probably a BB Preamp, if I can hunt down the AT version. I love the regular one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts